The F-15 was first deployed in 1976 and with numerous improvements, developments in miniaturized circuitry and morphing into different roles. The "Eagle" has remained in service until this day, mastering each task it was assigned. It is one of the most successful designs of it's era with over 100 aerial victories to it's credit with no losses. This painting was originally commissioned for an engineer on the F-15E "Strike Eagle" program.
-Original Painting by Robert Coker. CokerAirArt
- / -
You've now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It's made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua