Modernizing and moving forward from the TR3 of the 1950s, Triumph had Italian stylist Michelotti design a wider, taller, more comfortable body that finally incorporated a larger engine, roll-up windows and a more commodious trunk ("Boot" for the UK) for greater practicality. The TR4 was suddenly an "everyday" sports car that is fun to drive!
-From an original photograph of my own TR4
Copyright CokerAirArt.com 2022.
- / -
You've now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It's made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua