Trying to make their way into the burgeoning and profitable North American market, Standard-Triumph put its faith in small but comfortable performance sports cars. After the introduction of the TR2, Triumph pushed forward with many new modifications such as Disc Brakes (A first for British production sports cars) and created the TR3, which was produced in numbers only surpassed by the TR6 and TR7.
Copyright CokerAirArt.com 2022.
You've now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It's made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua