As the MG TC won over the hearts and competitive spirit of returning American servicemen after WW2, British cars suddenly had a place on the American highways. The MG TD cemented MG's place in those home garages and on American racetracks. Continuing until 1980, MG succumbed to corporate mismanagement from conglomerate British Leyland as it neglected the unions manufacturing it and the design teams striving to improve the breed. They remain sports cars loved by enthusiasts world over.
This t-shirt makes for a great staple piece in any wardrobe! It has a classic fit with thick cotton fabric.
• 100% cotton
• Ash is 99% cotton, 1% polyester
• Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 6.0 oz/y² (203.4 g/m²)
• Boxy fit
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamless double-needle 7⁄8″ (2.2 cm) collar
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Haiti, or Mexico