Back in the 1970s, many, if not most people were aware of the name "Spitfire" as a fighter plane. The Supermarine "Spitfire" was one of the two fighter planes that saved England during the Battle Of Britain. Triumph unabashedly appropriated the name for their own lightweight, nimble vehicle and the name is now historic as a car as well. By the way, the pilot in the Supermarine Spitfire is none other than Battle Of Britain 'Ace", "Ginger" Lacey.
You've now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It's made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua