Porsche has long been known for selling cars that could be driven to work OR be driven on the track. With a top speed of 150mph, it could reach 60mph in just 5.6 seconds... in 1973! It was the first Porsche to have a wing, the so-called "Ducktail" to hold the rear end down through aerodynamic downforce. Highly coveted by Porsche afficionados, it was only manufactured for approx. 9 months.
Copyright CokerAirArt.com 2022.
You've now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It's made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua