By the 1960s British, German and Italian cars were invading the States. The battle of the Brits was between MG and Triumph. Triumph had beaten MG to market with it's modern TR series and MG needed to take back the market. The B's unibody design brought MG into the modern age, while competitors still had body-on-frame cars. More than a half million MGBs were manufactured, making it one of the bestselling British sports cars of the period.
You've now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It's made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua