When most people think of British sports cars, they think of the "MGB" model. More Bs were produced than any of its other roadsters. By the 1960s British, German and Italian cars were invading the States. The battle of the Brits was between MG and Triumph. Triumph had beaten MG to market with it's modern TR series and MG needed to take back the market. The B's unibody design brought MG into the modern age, while competitors still had body-on-frame cars. More than a half million MGBs were manufactured, making it one of the bestselling British sports cars of the period.
*CHECK MY LISTINGS FOR OTHER DESIGNS OF SHIRTS, MUGS AND POSTERS!
The 100% cotton men's classic tee will help you land a more structured look. It sits nicely, maintains sharp lines around the edges, and goes perfectly with layered streetwear outfits. Plus, it's extra trendy now!
• 100% cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Ash Grey is 99% cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 5.0–5.3 oz/yd² (170-180 g/m²)
• Open-end yarn
• Tubular fabric
• Taped neck and shoulders
• Double seam at sleeves and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Nicaragua, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Bangladesh, Mexico