-Capt. Henry Elrod was one of the very first U.S. Marines after Pearl Harbor to have earned the Medal Of Honor, though he wasn't recognized for it until after World War 2, Once the war was over, his exploits in the air and on the ground at the forgotten outpost of Wake Island were uncovered and he was then recognized.
-From an original painting by Robert Coker. / Copyright CokerAirArt.com 2022.
CHECK MY LISTINGS FOR OTHER COLORS/DESIGNS OF SHIRTS AND MUGS AND OTHER IMAGES!
- / -
You've now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It's made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua