The TR4 brought Triumph (Finally) into the 1960s when introduced in 1961. Sporting rollup windows, a larger engine, a useable trunk (Boot) and numerous other improvements over it's predecessor, it set the stage for the TR4-A, TR5 (TR250 in U.S.) and the TR6.
On a personal note: This is the shirt I usually wear when driving my TR4.
You've now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It's made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua