George Unwin was one of the first RAF pilots to fly the Supermarine Spitfire. He was eventually credited with 20 victories over the Luftwaffe before being pulled out of front-line service to teach others what he had learned. The Spitfire Mk1B represented here with Unwin's "Popeye" logo, was one of a unique set of Spitfires that were fitted with two 20mm cannon in the wings. Many pilots found them difficult, but Unwin liked them and obviously learned to do well with them.
-From an original painting by Robert Coker. CokerAirArt.
CHECK MY LISTINGS FOR OTHER COLORS/DESIGNS OF SHIRTS AND MUGS AND OTHER IMAGES!
- / -
You've now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It's made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua